View Single Post
Old 11-17-16, 03:36 PM   #47
Xall
Mate

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0
Icon7 Excited!

I checked the updates on the kick starter page, I must say, its very promising, especially when I saw the periscopes and read about implementations of tools like the Stadimeter and chrono. Will there be also other tools like the RAOFB, Attack disk, speed charts and so forth?

What I personally am hoping for is

1. dials for manual torpedo settings (when using the periscope or map etc)
2. charts, maps, plotting tools and gadgets as mentioned above
3. and this ones cheeky and unrealistic to ask but the enigma would be amazing to have as well. But I read that the game will be very modder friendly so that shines some hope.
4. The ability to sit down on chairs or lay on the bed or the toilet would be immersive haha.

From what I saw, you guys pretty much got everything else spot on. Really amazing work!

One last question, what will be the starting year? I hope its early in the war, do not want to miss out on the happy times

In short, if its going to have everything that the wolves of steel mod has for silent hunter 5, that would be every veteran submarine simulators fans dream come true. And this game already offers some really interesting features like the moral and energy management and rag dolls!
Xall is offline   Reply With Quote