View Single Post
Old 10-16-21, 07:47 AM   #4
flush deck
Mate

Downloads: 55
Uploads: 2

Thank you Bubblehead1980.

As I said, it's just graphic update. The modification of the Roster files is just an update from the stock game ones, because there is more texture version for each class of ship. the correction of the name ship and date is just for historical accuracy, that change nothing for the game exe.

If you have made stand alone ship from class one, and so proper Roster file, if you want to use one of the skin for this stand alone, you just have to copy the files of the type ship in the class folder of the mod, and past all in the folder of your stand alone. You need to change the name of the files and put the one of your stand alone (the one you have put in the Roster file for skin (T), Occlusion and Normal map). If you want just a specific scheme, copy the one (T01/T02/T03 etc..) you need and past just this one with the others files.

files to copy
xxxx_N01.dds
xxxx_N01_lr.dds
xxxx_O01.dds
xxxx_O01_lr.dds
xxxx_T01.dds
xxxx_T01_lr.dds
(and others T0 files)

I'll update my post to avoid double picts (there's lot..) and delete the picts in as you have made a quote of it. So please don't update yours. the essential is that there's pict of the content.

Against the overwhelming odds
flush deck is offline   Reply With Quote