View Single Post
Old 07-05-12, 05:48 PM   #29
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

@Skybird:
Well you completely misunderstood me, but it is fine you like that kind of total "war"fare so much.

With having no permission i certainly mean the head or parliament of a state or nation to allow other nations to kill terrorists in their country, not asking the warlord or a criminal. Does the US ask the countries it kills people in ?
And is it really the criminal you are looking for, judged by some hushhush camera pictures, and grainy films ? So he's at a wedding ? Kill them all.

The "West" has itself driven, financed and built up the very terrorism it now encounters, warlords, Islam and all, against "communism", and Muenzler has not mentioned it once. There was no responsability back then, and there is none now.

And killing without trial is exactly that - you suspect something, and this is enough for you to kill him, via a pushed button, from your room. And then you go downstairs and have breakfast with your family. This is not only cowardly, this is atrocious, against all treaties that ever were. There are no words for this kind of "asymmetric warfare" indeed.

If you do it that way you are not much better than the others you fight against - which certainly seems to suit you, it is total war, Sun-Tzu in "Reinkultur", winning is all and to hell with democracy, jurisdiction and human rights. I would love to see you in a war that is being led by the very methods you so seem to love, out of your comfy chair.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote