View Single Post
Old 10-04-21, 11:14 AM   #312
steel shark
XO

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 5

bullhorn Give It A Rest....

First Off please all Read On this thread my post at #306 and look at picture Thank you

SHALL WE BEGIN .......

First Off Epic Mods Main Vessel Additions are based off Original Cold Waters & Playable Subs

so if you remove PBS & the stolen DotMod Models Which by the way are not In any ways connected to EM as they were made for dot Mod by People that either left EM or were never part of em at all EVER ....!!!!

you really dont have much Original Content DO YOU!!!!! On the Vessel Counts

Just a few kit bash Models & a few original Models you actually made + weapons models

People only have to look at older EM version say 2.32 to see the drastic Massive Changes ranging from code to huds to models Menu settings ect From the stuff you took and shoved in to EM 2.33

Also 95% Humm ....

Cold Waters Epic Mod 2.33 (12.09.21)

3.20 GB (3,437,162,496 bytes)

ColdWaters-DotMod

588 MB (616,824,832 bytes)

Some Of DotMod Members did work on EM stuff at one point so they have spent time making stuff in EM that gives them some rights in this area now projects get multiple people adding and contributing i get it

but........

Just because some of the DotMod team was at one point part of EM Doesn't give you the right to take their new works as your OWN !!!!!

like your team DotMod has many people adding and contributing to it

so i under stand were you coming from on a certain level but the members work that were never ever any thing to do with EM your arguments completely Rubbish

I think your own words say it better then i can

Epic_Fun — 05/11/2021
cry from the heart. This mod is author's, is distributed freely, I have never asked anything from anyone, neither from the authors of the music, nor from the authors of pictures, and actually from the authors of the game, this is my vision, I made myself for the joy and those who downloaded and just playing, no one forced anyone to do for the mod, who helps - well done, thank you! Dot, I’m waiting for your developments to take them apart, people are waiting, and I’ll put your Campaign in the mod as a whole, since you have already been indicated in the credits for a long time.

I’m waiting for your developments to take them apart ------ your words not mine

ill let you argue with your self

O while Im hear

Yellow is DotMod Stuff

Changes in 2.32 version (update 05.08.21):
-New model of pr.885 "Yasen" (Graney)
-Reconfiguration of wire breakage of torpedoes
-Reconfiguration of Towed array breakage (over 28 knots)
-New icons on the minimap as in DW (torpedoes, missiles, SAM)
-New coastal maneuvering algorithm (work in progress)
-Fix AI maneuvering in shallow water
-Fix the position of the periscope on pr.949a (Oscar-II)
-Fix cavitation SSN Virginia
-Fix cavitation SSN Sturgeon
-Fix cavitation SSBN Resolution
-Fix cavitation SSBN Vanguard
-Fix cavitation pr.659 (Echo-I)
-Fix cavitation pr.675 (Echo-II)
-Fix cavitation pr.661 "Anchar" (Papa)
-Fix missions in the Amsterdam area
-Correction of visibility underwater, etc.

Funny how DotMod Came out with this .......Then you all of sudden YOU MANAGED TO implement new mini map code & icons

Amazing Coincidence ..............

Even EM 2.32 has Their Work in it .......

as for weapons and parameters you started with PBS yes ? so its all EM only stuff yes ? ...... you haven't retained Original CW & PBS stuff ? AT ALL ?

Ill be Honest i really wanted EM & DM to Collaborate and Improve each other but they way you Dealt with matters meant this is Impossible

Steel Shark