View Single Post
Old 05-26-22, 03:27 PM   #4241
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Russian losses in Donbass may be high, but that of Ukraine are high as well, and their reserves are limited. Two days ago I red that they - the Ukrainians - sometimes send in a unit, say a company or batallion, and have 50% casualties within 24 hours. The battles there are described as repeating the combat seen in WW2.

What the Russians lack in other things, they more than compensate with artillery, of which they have aplenty. For them, artillery is the Queen of the Battlefield, whereas in the West agility and mobility is being prioritized. What Russia lacks in subtlety and agility, it makes up for by sheer firepower and artillery's brute force. Add to this missiles and air popwer, of which they now seem to make better use. To me it currently looks like as if in the Donbass and Luhansk the Ukraine is loosing by attrition.

And Germany and some others play wordgames about what the difference is between heavy weapons and armoured vehciles and tanks, and when a vehicle is an armoured vehicles or already more a tank, while the US delivers more APCs and howitzers and Germany says NATO agrees to deliver none of these. Bubble-Olaf at his best, spreading nothing but confusion amongst enemies and "friends" alike. He is so pathetic.

Germany and France do not want the ukraine to "win", but they want it to accept a land for "peace" deal that allows Russia to save its face, thjat obviously isthe German priority, no matter what Scholz claims differently - I do not believe him one word. From his delegation at Davbos it was voiced that German industr yis so happy that lgovbalizaiton will continue afetr the war and that we need to talk with Russia again. Business as before, that means. It makes me sick. And as some newspaper wrote today: "der Sentimental-Pazifismus der SPD". Gisgusting.

News from the German defence ministry. In absence of the defence "ministress", her state secretary revealed to a stunned public two or three days ago that in the German defence policy currently "diversity policies and their implementation" are at the very focus, and that one is working hard on them.

Aha.

Thank God there are no important things to work hard on currently. Timetables for weapon deliveries, for example, and re-arming the Bundeswehr. Here we have a defence minster who is really in control of her house! I sleep better since I know that she is guarding our peaceful sleep at night.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-26-22 at 03:36 PM.