View Single Post
Old 04-19-24, 05:46 PM   #23
Sonarman
The Old Man

Downloads: 79
Uploads: 0

Thanks EAST, I think its looking great so far and the sub vs destroyer multiplayer element has always been very high on everyone's wishlist.

I hope some 3D modellers get on board to help you out soon, it would be great to see the project come to fruition, shame it didn't happen for ERT after all of the effort yourself and the others at Tesseraction put in. It was great that you released ERT as freeware at the end of its days though, hopefully all those who have enjoyed ERT over the years will support your latest endeavour.

Your feature list looks great, I think ERT maybe suffered a little from not having separate stations for everything (expectation wise) though the MO-Board style approach you took actually makes more sense from a 'real world' command perspective and was in many ways what today's games do (with everything on one screen). But I think a lot of naval sim guys prefer the 'old school' bells and whistles approach where you have a separate sonar/chart screen etc and can hop between all of the various devices etc. Destroyer the UBoat Hunter made a great return to that last year so its great to see that's in the plan and the gameplay elements with ports, berthing, logistics etc look great.

Last edited by Sonarman; 04-19-24 at 06:05 PM.
Sonarman is offline   Reply With Quote