Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0
Icon14 I can confirm that is correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, Bera...

Would help to know just what version of FotRS you're rolling with.... (That is, if it is, indeed the FotRS mod set that you're asking about)

Now, if it is v1.46 or the 1.6X preview version... there should be a optional mod (mod name: 452_MoonlightzSonarLines) you need to activate through jsgme, that will give back to contacts on the nav map, "tails" & I think, also their vision range circle for merchies... & vision/& sound detection range info to them warships that are so inclined to be outfitted with such gear.

That mod set, should already include the shipname.sil or shipname_sil info in there... or is that, .shp or _shp...

*shakes head to clear out the cobwebs* Any who, at any rate... as far as I know of, it should already be in there.

1 of the other, more knowledgeable shipmates here... can feel free to jump in & confirm/refute My info here...

If spot on, then... hope that this info helps clarify things for ya.

M. M.
I'm using the 452_ MoonlightzSonarLines along with Preveiw 1.46 version. On the contact map F5 (nav map), it shows the ship silhouettes along with
vision range circle for merchants. The warships also have vision and sound detection range info. The mod is located in the AddinModzPak_Preview which is in the Extras folder, enabled by JSGME by copy and paste.

Good Hunting!
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote