View Single Post
Old 06-22-23, 09:50 AM   #736
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

No10 slaps down Tory ex-chancellor Philip Hammond after he says the UK should RELAX immigration rules and bring in cheap foreign labour to avoid a recession and keep down interest rates to help homeowners with mortgages

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...recession.html

Quote:
Asked about the idea of easing immigration rules, a No10 spokesman said: 'We have a points-based system that allows us to flex as per our needs. That system is specifically designed to for us to be able to bring in extra people with specific skills ... we will look at any other areas where there is a shortage of skills.
Oh Yeah, as far as I'm aware the Tories "Points Based System" is the most flexible in the world, it starts at Zero and ends at Zero, perhaps these journalists should name these No10 spokesmen so there's no hiding place for them when they're asked to produce this document.
The reason that won't bleeding happen is there isn't one, why these currants keep letting these political pillocks get away with such bare faced lies is beyond me, or perhaps the quote below is the real reason this lying ****ed up Media outlet constantly fails to ask for corroboration on these untruths.

Quote:
Jonathan Harold Esmond Vere Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere (born 3 December 1967), is a British peer and inheritor of a newspaper and media empire founded by his great-grandfather Harold Sidney Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Rothermere. He is the chairman and controlling shareholder of the Daily Mail and General Trust, formerly "Associated Newspapers", a media conglomerate which includes the Daily Mail.
Currants sharing their beds eh, oohhhh you're going to give me another rogering tonight sir, very good sir, I'll promise to doff my cap next time sir, may I bite the pillow this time sir, no sir?, very good sir.