View Single Post
Old 04-24-23, 03:35 PM   #5392
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

More Duds is just a pinch worse than what the Stock game does. The Original FOTRS Duds is more than that, frustrating, but not near enough, eh? So yes, Lotsa should be an "improvement". Yes, you can enable it without starting a new career, but only in between patrols in-base. So come in from patrol, do a Save game, exit. JSGME the mod, and re-start the game, load your Save, and off you go!

As for the torpedo boat, we broke that between 1.7 and 1.8 - maybe. I can't seem to get any of my SH4 installs to run just now... hmmm - I do remember being in Sibutu Strait one dark night, and getting cornered by two of them, and an Otori coming along later to help (I had sunk a freighter near there), so I had to surface, Ahead Flank and run right at the closest PT, guns a-blazing and make for deep water... without sonar, I would have been sunk. That No.1 MTB is from keltos01. We have added to the Japanese MTB line-up for the next release with the T-51 boats, and thus far, sound works on them both now.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote