View Single Post
Old 04-19-23, 03:00 PM   #1517
Wolfstriked
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 230
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
I don't think it's the instructor's fault very often it's the people who don't know what their equipment is used for...or better yet they don't know what they're buying...and regret after an explanation...

These flags are perfect!! do you believe that the German submariners saw flags in the middle of the dark and overcast night, I doubt they had to take risks by approaching their target, which is more logical, you will agree..

Now there are few.. backup questions we have been asked you have not answered.. it would be good to stick to what is happening here no when do you think?uais:

I know full well about monitors and I returned 4 back to local Microcenter from bad visuals.As for this brighter flags mod...where did I ever say that we should be able to see flags "in the middle of the dark and overcast night"?? On a clear night though well yeah I think we should see flags when close enough.

My flag issue started when I noticed the sun is behind a flag in daylight with clear skies and "I" cant see it.So I will adjust the emissives to get better effect in daylight and "clear" night too and you can stay with it as it is Kal.

As for backup questions? WHat question is this?
Wolfstriked is offline   Reply With Quote