View Single Post
Old 04-19-23, 02:12 PM   #1516
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
We all have different monitors and the amount of brightness and black crush is staggering.I spent 1K dollars on mine as I like a very dark game that you can still see stuff in the darkness.My next purchase will be an Oled with its ultimate dark and blackness levels.This pic shows what an Oled brings in regards to black crush.Left side the rocks are all black while right side you can make details out.
https://blog.solidsignal.com/wp-cont...02/crushed.png

IMO this should be an individually done mod.As Fifi points out it "should" only take 10 mins.I wanna be able to see a flag at 500m at noon but I understand on other peoples homes and monitors this is probably not an issue.
I don't think it's the instructor's fault very often it's the people who don't know what their equipment is used for...or better yet they don't know what they're buying...and regret after an explanation...

These flags are perfect!! do you believe that the German submariners saw flags in the middle of the dark and overcast night, I doubt they had to take risks by approaching their target, which is more logical, you will agree..

Now there are few.. backup questions we have been asked you have not answered.. it would be good to stick to what is happening here no when do you think?uais:
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote