Old 10-27-17, 03:23 PM   #9041
Xall
Mate

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0
Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Who knows what it could go wrong. I've add small ton of tweaks and updates since v1.06, maybe some gamesave incompatible change is showing it's effects only now or it could be some of your tweaks...

Anyway , I was able to load your "30 secs" save just fine and to continue campaign in Kiel (Western Approaches) just fine with new type VIIC...

I saved the game in the bunker and I'm uploading the gamesave for you... http://www.mediafire.com/file/djp7i6...i/00000015.rar

BUT, before you load "WA Kiel VIIC" gamesave (that's how I named it) make sure to do full game reinstallation, delete Documents/SH5 folder, delete all leftover files from your main Silent HUnter 5 install folder and download latest full TWoS package/installer.
Okay I am back, and I report good news, it works like a charm.
I tried it first without reinstallation, just to see if I can get lucky, but it did not work that time, however, having a fresh installation did the trick.

I was not able to decide so much before, which chapter I should take, thanks to you, that too is fixed, it will be the Western Approaches

No idea how you did it, but thanks a million, the type C variant is my favorite, although I do appriciate the one extra knot on the type B.

I will continue to look with great interest of what the future of The Wolves of Steel will bring. By far my favorite mod, which also made Silent Hunter 5 my favorite from the Silent Hunter Series.

A serious big thank you to you and the modding community of
if it were not for you guys, Silent Hunter 5 would be long gone and forgotten, Ubisoft done f**ed it up
Xall is offline   Reply With Quote