View Single Post
Old 10-27-17, 10:29 AM   #9033
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post

I did the campaign process workaround from CW to HT.

I still have my VIIA, i read in HT stock sub is VIIB. How the way to get a VIIB? Only with JSGME "VIIB from the beginning", or is there another solution?

Later in the campaigns the VIIC and so on is waiting too and i think i need always the Campaign process workaround method for switching my campaigns. So how to get all these boats in future too? Is there any kind of promotion includes the game or or you have to change these manually?
Sub offers have nothing to do with campaign transfer workround (AKA Alternative campaign progression method).
New sub offers are mainly influenced by your current rating points which can be seen in your KSD commander profile. If your rating is 0 or even negative (-1, -2) due to low tonnage or skipped patrolls and neutral kills, then BdU may newer offer you a new boat.
If this is the case and you want to cheat a bit in order to get new sub, PM me and I'll tell you what to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
Well I tried that and didn't have any luck because for some reason, I don't have an Anchor docking icon in the Kiel bunker.
I edited campaign files long time ago to prevent exactly what you are trying to accomplish...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote