View Single Post
Old 07-17-15, 11:43 PM   #2350
Zinmar
Commander

Downloads: 276
Uploads: 0

The search function didn't do me very much good but I have some questions. I'm getting involved with SH5, even though I biught it when it came out, heard horror stories and never touched it. I can't get SH3 to work on Win 7 (but never mind that).
I was wondering if this can be used without the real navigation, not something I'm interested in doing. Also, is there a way to get SH4 keyboard layout and UI for SH5? Honestly I hate the way SH5 is laid out and after getting adjusted to SH4 I would rather use that then the stock for this sim.
Is there someone willing to be a mentor in regard to setting SH5 up so I can enjoy running it? I'm not a hardcore player, but very casual. I finally figured out how to use auto TDC and my hat is off to those that want manual but no my cup of tea. My favorite part of SH4 is running along the surface with the external view locked on my boat (from the period pressing). I love that option and miss it in Sh5, I hate chasing my boat.

Either way, my hat is off to all those that have put in many hours making a lackluster game so much better.
Zinmar is offline   Reply With Quote