View Single Post
Old 08-10-11, 09:02 AM   #13
Valantine
Planesman

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

I have to say, I do agree with you both there. I was just intrigued that all

I found myself going back to it quite a bit a few years back for the very same reasons: more the crew and Squadron management stuff than the actual flying of it, it's something that has been sorely lacking in flight sims of late.

I know it's a bit of a plug but here it goes:

At JG53 we have recently started up a bomber section flying the JU88 in an Online CO-OP campaign and to be frank, we need some bomber pilots to flesh it out as at present we only have a couple of chaps flying the bombers, normally flying in the lead aircraft with two AI "ketten" mates since the AI doa better job when led by a human pilot, however with limited numbers in our bomber section our bomber streams tend to be quite small strategic affairs at present.
Whilst not in the same vein as B17:TME we do have a squadron structure, medals and awards and each pilots statistics are fully tracked throughout the war. So please, have a poke around the website: www.iijg53.com and consider if that's something that appeals to you.

Now, plug over and back onto B17:

Over on Doc's site there are a few graphical tweaks, there was another website by GT that was more focused on this area but I can't seem to find it at the moment it was possibly on geocities if so it would be lost. However if you can find it there was an attempt to improve the graphics substantially.

The other thing I;d say is grab the Hex editor as a LOT of the files can be tweaked and editted with that giving you a little mroe control over how exactly you want thigns to perform.
V

ARMA 3 Co-Op Battalion Recruiting Worldwide
http://www.iijg53.com
Valantine is offline   Reply With Quote