View Single Post
Old 09-11-10, 11:00 AM   #1
Wigbold
Nub

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0
KRIEGSTANZ Start-Problem

Hi to all seamen here!
I'm one of the fossils who wan't stop playing SH II and need help from another one! I've found Kriegstanz, but I cannot start any version of it. I get the message that the MSCOMCTL.OCX or a file in the surrounding is missing or so. They don't; they are there; may be in older versions but they are included in my windows-folder. I use a 32 Vista Home Basic.
Now I've downloaded from the Kriegstanz site the file for this purpose. The question ist, do the files go (as said on the site) to C:\Windows\System or to System 32? Do they need to be registered and how to do so?
Would it be helpful to install Virtual Basics6 to solve the problem?

The Kriegstanz Forum seemed to be dead and email adresses from Floater I could find seemed to be out of order too. Further I've read in the internet that the files, the speech is from, cannot be removed. Therefore and because Vista don't like change-trys in his system I would like to know how to do it correct before starting experiments.
Is there any Dino collegue who can help?

09-18-2010
I've solved the problem for KT as well as KD. For help with this problem send me an message.

Last edited by Wigbold; 09-18-10 at 06:37 AM.
Wigbold is offline   Reply With Quote