View Single Post
Old 12-08-19, 09:32 AM   #1352
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
[...] if I delete even a single vertice in Blender and then try to export the model again with exactly the same settings as before, I get "un expected token encountered" error.

[...]

What's funny - if I delete faces in Blender, export/import still works with those settings (despite the fact that deleting faces also destroys some vertices).
That's weird indeed. I suspect a file formatting issue, similar to what you have recently encountered with Gr2 Editor, but probably skwasjer will have a better idea on what can cause that kind of error.

An answer by him might take a while though, as he doesn't visit the forum too often. In the meanwhile, have you tried using the same workaround I had suggested to you in the Gr2E thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErdiFerenc View Post
Hi!
[...] I luckily imported the Seehund 3d model and added the Diffuse and the AO map, but as I tried the normal map, a strange problem appeared::

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ccd...ew?usp=sharing
Hi ErdiFerenc, nice project! If you want some feedback on your problem I suggest you to post another screenshot showing it more clearly, maybe accompanied by a verbal description. From the picture you have linked, I can clearly see that your new unit is nearly finished, but I have an hard time at seeing the normal map issue you are talking about
gap is offline   Reply With Quote