View Single Post
Old 05-11-22, 05:36 PM   #29
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Fixed the FotRSU AI UBoat on the 8th, as above, and have found a seemingly similar issue in the Sen Toku, which is one of kelto01's boats. The former Stock version is not used. The Sen Toku though does show on sonar, in spite of the electric motor sound, instead of a diesel, while the Ko Hyoteki has a diesel sound that shows on sonar, so I am going to try to swap one's funtionality for the other. The Triton and Zwaardvisch both have the same issue as the UBoat did. All others are fine, though several are rather difficult to sink, and the Ko Hyoteki needs some zon file functionality moved down a pinch closer to the water and hull, since we have fire mid-air and in front of its bow after it takes a hit. In the process of going through the repairs list...

Bubble's AI UBoat I looked at is in his v1 of TMO_BH is in the submarine folder, listed as Type=200, so he has a modified TMO version there. It has the same problem. I have not tried the funtionality of his v2, since I do not have the mod loaded yet, and therefore my images of his boat are from v1 of his mod. There is no UBoat in the Sea folder of v1.

The AI U boat I am talking about is not a Type 200 in V2.0, its a Type 17 i. Make sure are looking at AI_Uboat9d2 as well. In V1.0 this U boat caused CTD, s7trike fixed this issue. ID conflicts if I recall

Edit: Now when tried to do this again steps, S3D CTD

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 05-11-22 at 05:50 PM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote