Old 05-08-22, 07:58 PM   #16
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
That's just it Jeff - it is a "Ship"... lol

Now, the not blowing up and other assorted sundry issues would not be an issue from FotRSU, as witnessed by the video above. I would not know where to begin to look for issues there, but I suspect torpedoes. Could be also, that you punctured the hull with a "dud", and Bernard saw it on the interior side, and tried to push it back out with a hammer... Internal, low-level detonation, and poof, she was gone... ?? lol - I am currently going through the list, top to bottom of the AI subs, and checking for sonar tracking, sound and detonate-ability of the test subjects...

haha. No, not duds. After current patrol is over will look into it some more. Every other AI sub blows up fine. Could need its HP or armor lowered beyond the standard of the others

Also possible given its Jan 1943 torpedoes ran deep and these were magnetic detonations (external cam was off so not sure) , which would not set off the explosions that a impact into the side does , in many instances. Definitely disappeared, sunk from the three torpedo hits.

The second U Boat that was along side him, it got underway but was damaged from the explosions as was in such close proximity, I fired stern tubes at it but they missed because U Boat disappeared....whether it sunk from damage or reached its last way point and "submerged" aka deleted, not sure. I recall in the mission I made it so if it got underway it would "dive" soon after.

Ah, the work is never done lol.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote