Old 03-07-16, 11:37 PM   #38
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchOU View Post
Husk's,

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner....i've been away from SH5 for many months. I've updated to WOS 1.04 and things seem a little better with your scripts. I am not modding type and would never try to manually mod something as I for sure would screw it up. lol.

Any....the FE No station (aka Point A to Point B hydro search) 128/4TC seems to almost be perfect now....but still am not getting back to my base course 100% of the time. Now it varies from 2 degrees to 5 degrees left of base course.

It's not really a big deal now...since I would only have to correct my course maybe every 5th iteration ....vice 2...which I guess i'm not too picky about. Thanks again!!!
And now I been away months
I must admit I didn t test all 128/4 but they should have same timings as the others wich I tested and worked. if I used 90 degrees both ways it would divert one degree and I compensated for that. still some of mine too go one, but only one degree left. Maybe all computers are unique .
Must add that it does not work properly for type A.
Maybe my experienced crew fulfills orders faster? turn boat faster? I never put points in turn boat faster.
I will look into it again cause I need fix tc1 anyway. Forgot surface run there
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote