Old 03-04-13, 04:47 PM   #99
Bothersome
Planesman

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
Thank you for testing Bothersome. I am going to add the patch to the forst page

Wind speed range for your current date/patrol area (yellow band SW of Spain) should be 1-7 kph; season: summer; weather change interval: 5-48 h. I have just checked DynEn settings for it, and everything seems okay. Looks like something is wrong with your game, or at least with your DynEnv installation.
By any chance, have you started using this mod (any version) in mid patrol?

If so, you should try disabling Main Mod and Ambient Settings - Darker Nights optional mod, and reenable them the next time you are in bunker;
if it doesn't work, disable them again, and reenable them once more at the start of a new campaign;
if it still doesn't work, try restarting a new career.

If you were using v 2.1 whe you started your current career, switching to v 2.9 shouldn't cause any problem though
No this game was started as a new Campaign with OHII V2.0 and DynEnv 2.9. I'll try removing the Darker Nights mod next time I'm in a bunker and see if that has an effect on waves... but now I'm in July 29 and going northeast to take out the British supplies. So far the waves seem pretty normal. Fog has been ok too for most part. Ran into a patch of heavy rain once too. But it didn't seem to last but about 12 hours or so.

One thing I've noticed is the radio guy will not give me a radar contact on my nav map or any verbal notice. Yet the radar is picking up contact blips from as far as 8000 meters or there abouts. Granted this is the first version of the radar that has the antenna panels on the conning tower. Only a 60 degree coverage both sides I believe. But much testing reveals the guy doesn't even know what a rader unit is. I don't know if this is DynEnv causing this or something else. Seems like a bug in the executable of radar detection notification.
Bothersome is offline   Reply With Quote