View Single Post
Old 08-21-22, 09:56 AM   #1437
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot View Post
1.I have the steam copy. I bought Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific, then realized I couldn't mod without Uboat Missions so I bought that too. Then I uninstalled the base game and downloaded the Uboat Missions. Then I installed JSGME and RFB. Also my version is 1.5

2. I have it installed on a Hard drive.

3. I'm not quite sure what this question means, I haven't heard of a patch for the game itself, nor have I heard of "Large Address Aware"

4. What do you mean by this? Unless some remanence of the base game only download is still on my computer, it should only be one.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I really want to get into this game
Hey WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

to start create a "Backup" of your Install you can believe me it will help you... this "Backup" puts it where you want because when you want to perform several Installs it is very useful

l installation here for me Ex: ( D:\Sh4\Sh4_RFB)

screen n1
1 folder named MOD here you place your "mods"
2 you Install "Large-Adress" or "patch 4go" as you want...
3 JSGME must be installed which provides you with the "MOD" folder
4 "Multish4" allows you to create several installations of your games. Note that you will find it here: C:\Users"You pc"\Documents\RFB

screen n2
5 you will find here the "Exe" of your application that you send to your desktop ... you can rename it as you want then we go to the settings for use ...

your installation path 1
adjust as desired...
personally I do not disable optimizations and I am not in windo 7 compatibility
all works without problem I think Windo7 compatibility is useless because the Kernel & runtime library likes it... under windo10
A&B&C&D

Then B your path d Install "mods" 6 the Backup
when you have problems you deactivate all your "mods" you have a folder named Backup don't forget to empty it systematically after having them problems otherwise you will have the same things again..!! same with game saves you remove all ..

here C you have JSGME here you will have the display of your construction as well as other details..

now at work you have no excuse ... and good editing ... have fun

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 08-21-22 at 10:11 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote