Thread: The Hunter
View Single Post
Old 01-20-23, 05:00 PM   #400
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

You can hit at 300m and more, but there is serious loss of kinetic energy and bullet drop simulkated, it seems. I have hit at these ranges, but the hits were followed by long after searches. I try to keep my shooting within 150-200 m, with lighter callibres rather shorter than longer.

Animals get rendered up to 500m or so, beyond that they become invisible, but are still there and do their things.

Trophies stay in the session if not harvested, but if you leave the session and then come back to harvest them later , they are gone.

Most recommended maps imo are the Taiga, Africa, Alaska, Colorado, New England. Africa is quite difrferent, huge hordes of stampeding big beats. Fear the Capetown buffalo (=widow maker). Its very aggressive,m it prusues you,a nd nit can really maul you up. Its also buggy a bit and tends to chas eoyu acropss all the map. Outrunnign it is no option - you have to kill it. Same with wolve packs in Alaska. If you run into one of them, the rest of the pack is after you, you need to kill several of them too to drive them off. I met them just once, it was a bad surprise - with the bad ending for me.

Siberian Taiga and New England are extremely beautiful. Watch again the trailer for the Taiga release .

Last edited by Skybird; 01-20-23 at 05:08 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote