Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Hey Mad Mardigan...
As I have already said, I do not know well this USS Pacific war which was yours..
I only know the outline is still... now after the fact... at first I thought about this attack the day before... but I told myself that it didn't fit with the image then... now I learn that this is normal...
we are still far from reality by looking at the archives
Battleship USS Nevada

Now I understand the technical aspect of production...but I think it's really not good here...!
For those who want to know more about Pearl Harbor attack see here
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...1-ships-pearl/
Now I would like to know if you have these recognition manual problems ... as for the rest I understand very well that BH cannot do everything because it already does a lot ... I understand that BH is trying to new to enjoy a lot of realistic things which brings a real unique atmosphere which gives life to this mods which I find really excellent...now I am far from having seen all of them so much there is..
the campaign so many possibilities it's very good all that ... hours of play in perspective ..
here is my dear Mardigan I am waiting for feedback from you on the recognition manual please.. thank you..
My sincere friendship Mad Mardigan.. kind regards Kal_Maximus_U669
having just finished up, on initial install of v2 of the mod set... side testing on a few other set up works... including some side testing on this 1, mind you... have just barely scratched the surface thus far...

That said, I shall see of taking a casual stroll through the Rec Man... note, that it will take a bit... after I finish posting off this reply, Mon cher ami Kal_Maximus_U669... N’ayez crainte, je vous ferai part de ce que je trouverai.

M. M.