Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I don’t understand what you just said.

Allow me to reiterate:

I am for raising the purchasing age of a firearm to 21.

I am for “red flagging” people who take drugs known to cause or may cause violent, homicidal or suicidal thoughts or behavior.

I am for showing proof of responsibility namely, holding a job, which pays for home ownership or rental property. In other words if you’re 21 or older and still liviing with mommy and daddy you’re still a child and not considered responsible.

I am for allowing 18 year olds or older to volunteer for military service and vote.

I am for investigating what changed or why the uptick in violence in the last 40 years.
I was responding to the part of the post where you where pointing out that the Democrats no longer take money from the gun lobby but are more then willing to take money from big pharma. Really though my response belongs more in the US Politics thread then here.

As for this post I do agree on all of those points. I have also brought up the point in another thread about having a license for different types of firearms and the requirements to get said licenses but no one seemed to care about whether or not that was a good or bad idea and why it would be so.