View Single Post
Old 11-08-17, 11:07 AM   #9153
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 370
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pan31geo View Post
I also have a feeling there must be something wrong with the add-on. Anyways, I will ignore it and post an update. I guess I am not the only one with the same issue. Cheers mate.
Hello All

I've been using the verifier since it was first introduced. At first I got the failed message fairly regularly, its difficult to determine false positives with it.

I still recommend using it, it still serves a purpose and getting it back on track has proved easy

Restarting the game has got it to pass every time bar the odd save with traffic too close which is not advisable in anycase

My last 20 or so saves with update 2.09d have passed 100% ( it may or may not be connected ) . I think this is in part due to having good habits with managing saves, this is very easy to overlook

Following the instructions in the WOS Guide, to the letter, where saves are more critical helps a lot, for example not going too long with complete restarts, bunker and post AO saves and so on

I've also found deleting all Auto saves and keeping saves to an absolute minimum helps ( also helps loading time )

The big plus for me using the Campaign Verifier is it gives me added confidence that I'm not heading for a situation where I'm stuck with stalled progress

It also helps with keeping good habits with saves and serves as a reminder to maintain this

I will still continue to use it, for me its helpful, it may not be perfect and may possibly gives false positives but I still think its worth considering for all the aforementioned plus sides

Simon

WOLVES Of STEEL
Cyborg322 is offline   Reply With Quote