View Single Post
Old 09-15-23, 01:41 PM   #95
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I believe everz word zou say. Its just that I currentlz test for 30 days what is officiallz named carnivor diet, and that is in priciple a n carbs and animal origin diet, and an eliminationdiet. so my beloved Magic Dust, whcih is my preferred rub, and French fries are off limits .

Its day 5 today, and I wonder whether you can form an addiction to beef. So far I love it and can imagine to stay with it, just getting steaks abd patties is a bit difficult in supermarkets, its scaring to what degree some of the have turned vegan and anti/meat. well, needing to stalk for such offers replaces the ancient hunt in the jungle, so I may learn to think of it in terms of that.

Preferred is argentinian ribeye followed by Entrecote with nice ammount of fat.

interestingly the taste of allways the same does not get boring, while the interest in other tastes I remember kind of fades.

while I save a bit of money by not buying so many other foods anymore, in the end I spend around 50% more per week due to buying so much meat.

I currently eat only beek steaks, ground beef and beef patties, chicken, lamb, eggs, butter, ghee, feta, cheese, yogurt, salmon, mackarel, and i have cut back on my supplements collection. Heck, I now CRAVE for beef.

No pork for me, I have no taste for it. Never had.

I eat once per day, late afternoon or early evening.

I still drink beer, alcoholfree beer and coffee, which all are violations by the definition of the term carnivore diet. But so would be cheese. Lets extend compliance a bit by not becoming a pedantic martyr.

I buy all mil products as organic, also the eggs. Meat, grass feed beef, that is way to unaffordable, I must accept to go with conventional meat. Not ideal, but thats how it is.