View Single Post
Old 07-01-21, 09:15 PM   #902
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00tyclapper View Post
Yes, that exactly was my issue. Also, I have a few more questions. with this mod do we do auto TDC the same way as outlined for the base game? (there is a step by step method outlined on a thread here). As well, are there any tips to help make sure that I don't have to keep reloading my game every time I resume it (reduce chance of campaign advance problem detected, I get it every time and i have to load game up to 5 times or more to resolve it.)

Edit: I am also getting a "camera out of sectors" issue whenever I load into a game. When on the boat I just press f2 and again to fix the view, but when outside the uboat I am unable to fix this, has a fix already been shown in this thread? I'm unable to find it.
for auto put crossairs on target hit space key twice you can also tell weapons officer to lock on target every 72 game hours you want to save and restart the game i don't mess with the verfier until almost the next chapter that way each time i don't have to keep doing the reload for camera out of sectors you can go center of screen bottom to the officers icons click on watch officer then teleport to uzo or something and fix the problem