Fattysbox
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
New Version! v1.1.0

To install minimal dials:
navigate to where you unzipped the mod to and open it up. Open up the folder 'TDC'. Select the folder 'Minimal Dials' and open it up. Right click on 'data' folder and select copy. Navigate back to where you unzipped the mod to and open it back up. Select the 'MODS' folder and open it up. Select the 'NewUIs_TDC_1_1_0_TheDarkWraith' folder and open it up. Right click in any empty area and select paste. Say yes to all confirmation messages. Navigate back to where you unzipped the mod to and open it back up. Select the 'MODS' folder and right click on it. Select copy. Navigate to your '\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\' folder and open it up. Right click in an empty area and select paste. Enable via JSGME (this assumes you setup JSGME to use the 'MODS' folder as default).

TheDarkWraith

Tried to install the mod and have no luck. Nothing changed from stock. I also am trying to use MRP mod along with yours but with no luck. Heck, I have so many mods installed my folder is way too cluttered. I may have to delete everything and reinstall...

I know you say there opyions for SH3/SH4/SH5 enhanced, but I'm not sure how to enable these. Well I can't get the mod working in any event so first thigns first I suppose. Do you have to dock to start the mods?
Fattysbox is offline   Reply With Quote