View Single Post
Old 05-26-21, 09:28 AM   #3
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3222
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Just sunk a tanker in a night surface attack in October 1944. 4 Mark 18's from 2900 yards on 7000 ton tanker, two from 2200 yards on a 4000 ton freighter. Tanker went up in a massive fireball and with EAX sound mod, the sounds are amazing. Freighter blew up nicely as well after two hits, both quickly went down in the shallow waters in Area D3 off Cau Mau Peninsula, Indochina.

Explosions, fires are great in TMO but problem is fires just do not burn long enough, a tanker like that. burning oil and debris from a tanker should burn for hours, in the sim might be a bit uch, least an hour or two or s or even 45 minutes would be reasonable not the 5-8 minutes lol. Assuming this is possible.

Beyond my abilities so if someone who possesses the know how would solve this for TMO, would be much appreciate and really enhance the sim.
In TMO I use Longer Sinking Times for TMO mod. Long time to sink, long time with fires, until the ship sinks. I donīt try it in FOTRSU.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote