Old 05-10-12, 07:47 PM   #8
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dron22 View Post
Ok thanks,
I normally don't use autocrew when firing torpedoes, when I looked at presets, I saw there is a box you can tick or untick which says "Active", is that the preset to make a torpedo use active homing? And if you untick it, then it will use passive homing? Or is that something else?
Because if it is that, then I definitely fired 2 active homing torpedoes at that Victor III sub in Ocean Vulture mission.
When you did that mission, can you remember sinking a Victor III sub before heading for the exit area to complete the mission?
I already tried reloading 3 times, and each time I have no problem sinking the Akula II and the Kilo subs, it's just the Victor III which seems immune to torpedoes homing onto it. I just find this odd, that sinking the more advanced Akula II is easier than a Victor III.
I honestly do not remember. I will open the scenario on the mission editor to see what it says.

EDIT: I just looked at the mission in the mission editor. Does the target surface group appear in front of you or to your portside, necessitating a stern chase? Knowing this will tell me which set of triggers to look at. As it stands, I am not seeing anything buggy.

Last edited by Hinrich Schwab; 05-10-12 at 08:06 PM.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote