View Single Post
Old 04-24-21, 04:59 AM   #1
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

radar Regia Marina - Orsa class torpedo boats - 2021 edition

I'm glad to release this new mod: Orsa class torpedo boats (Orsa, Orione, Pegaso, Procione).

D\L link: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5850

This is the twelfth of a serie of units for Regia Marina, a major work who started after i've start a collaboration with flush deck, in order to "homogenise" various italian warships i've released during a lot of years, and assure a standard quality level for all of them.

This unit can also plit in two parts if torpedoed in some points:

Pack include a multiskin unit, with 5 different skins, one all-gray and one camo for every ship in the class.

As you can see, i've tryed to improve units, adding 3D details like doors, portholes, cables, rails, stairs, liferats, fixing small design flaws, taking care of "historically accurate" side, etc.
The goal is have a standard level for all my Regia Marina units released until now, and eventually for future releases.

----------------------------------- CREDITS

For this 2021 version:
Thanks to JapLance for original Orsa model.
Thanks to JapLance, Jeff-Groves (Privateer) and Kovall 's for guns library improved and optimized by Stefan Thimme.
Special thanks to flush deck for new fantastic textures, for ship and library also!
Thanks to Sphere, who give me permissions to include and modify his searchlights mod (please read original readme included).
Thanks also to Anvar1061 for some suggestions about those searchlights and about optimize .eqp files.
Thanks also to skwas for silent 3ditor, a usefull tool!

-----------------------------------

Best regards,
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508

Last edited by VonDos; 02-15-22 at 12:56 AM.
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote