View Single Post
Old 08-14-23, 04:53 PM   #173
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

After several years of having been withdrawn from the shop, SKYBOX VR is available again in the Steam shop.

Its a video file player, it plays practically every sort of video store don the HD, also seems to allo9w strwemaing of youtube and such channels, and iof you use a Quest, you can even strema to severla units simultaneously.

I know it form my time wiht the Rift, and liked it very much, due to the very beauitiful movie room and the complication-free operation. You can seat near the screen, in the kiddle of the hall, or far back, also cna alter the lights. Really, its a pleasure to watch something on screen in this cinema hall. I may not have fully understood it, by possibly different VR headsets vary in the functionality, namely the onöine web streaming.

This is no Bluray or DVD player, however. For that and in VR, you need Power DVD or Leovo and operate them via Virtual Desktop and its many beautiful moviehalls.

So, its not really a must-have, but I wanted to mention it since I always liked it, and since it does well what it does and looks really good.

CLICK ON PICTURE (TWICE)

I do not watch TV that much anymore, and not many movies at all, but when I do watch a DVD or Bluray, I exclusively watch it in one of my half a dozen private movie halls I now "own". Its fantastic once one understood how to set it up.