View Single Post
Old 12-14-22, 09:35 AM   #310
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
OK, thanks. Depending upon what the "shake" is based upon, some of those mods caused trouble years ago. There really isn't an easy way to pin-down what causes the issues, but I'll be sure and get attacked and see what happens.

When your game CTDs with the large convoys, does that occur when you get several sonar contacts? or generally only when the convoy gets within visual range? or somewhere in between? Do you notice if there are airplanes nearby when you CTD?
Okay, let's see on the D/C topic.

The Large convoy CTD actually happens when I approach the convoy and I am about 25km away, at which point I notice that the game stops, I guess in order to load the convoy. Depending on the size of the convoy (that's my guess) it either continues or crashes .

The same thing happens when I come across a task force of about 5-6 ships: The game stops for a second or two and than continues.

I know this behaviour also from Sh3. It always let's me know, that there must be a convoy close by,.even without me be able to see it, yet.

Regarding A/C, same thing: Sometimes, yes, sometimes no.