Old 12-14-22, 07:29 AM   #308
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Kapitän, from over in the Dark Waters thread, you posted:

I just set-up a KSDII Aces on my machine, and have taken it for a couple of spins, but nothing too "deep" yet (sorry for the pun). I have not encountered any large convoys yet, but thus far, everything seems to be functioning, though I am not starting from France just yet. If I manage to find a large convoy, I'll let you know what happens on my machine.

You made the statement "... the game will not load certain large convoys and crash, and as said, after being submerged for about 1h of D/C attacks..." Had you taken any damage in those depth charge attacks? Is there a "shake" mod in KSDII Aces? In other words, when a DC detonates nearby, the boat's camera "shakes"? Is there a "clang" sound mod when a DC hits your boat and hasn't detonated?
Damage to boat: Seems to vary, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't ... I somehow think, it has to do with for how long one is under D/C attack and not so much, whether the boat is damaged or not ... but that's my mere assumption ...

Shake-Mods: Yes, the boat does shake, if the D/Cs explode nearby ... not sure what kind of Mods do this though ...

Clang-Sound: That I have not yet experienced or perhaps it did happen, but I simply haven't noticed it.