View Single Post
Old 05-11-22, 04:26 PM   #907
Revus
Mate

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
1. So you started your career and first orders were to go to convoy college or you completed the sea trials and then were told to go to convoy college?

If started career and told you go strait to convoy college, then the damn bug is back lol. No, its not correct to go on to convoy college in a new construction career . I fixed it in testing, had three newcon starts in a row without the issue, guess decided to come back. I will look at it again. I would try another start and see if it gets it right, you should have three sea trials before going active....first one consists of dive tests as well as navigation exercises. Second is endurance testing of engines/fuel usage etc. Third is live fire exercises...sinking a target ship, depth charge indoctrination, and locating a convoy for night surface attack training off west coast (Balao career). Old bug from original TMO, SH 4 being temperamental. Did you start at the dock on Mare Island? I moved Mare Island to its actual location.

If you completed sea trials and then were told to go to convoy college, also a bug as supposed to go to Brisbane in a Balao after new construction is complete and should be assigned a patrol area within Brisbane's operational area., conduct war patrol en route and end patrol there.

No, you activate each radio mod in the folder independently based on current career. As mentioned in README, SUBPAC messages are the default messages in the sim, so do not need to activate them.

Sounds like I forgot to delete the practice DC after included it in the newcon mod. No need to activate practice DC if in new con mod

I will look into this start issue. SO aggravating when appears to have solved problems and they come back lol.
Yea, no trials, straight to Convoy College. It was more of a "test career" and wanted to see what the trials would be, and bypassed a close slow large, lightly defended convoy (insert cringe here) to get there.

That being said, just fresh installed and Im going to try the NewCon again a few times to test. Ill let you know what I get.

Thanks for the help, and truly awesome work here BH.
Revus is offline   Reply With Quote