Old 07-10-15, 07:30 AM   #2239
Claudia
Watch

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oby View Post
Thank you! It was helpful.

Using version 0_0_29 the CTD does not happen anymore. I think this is very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yes, that's expected...

I'm sure that the problem is somewhere in data/scripts/AI folder , but which scrip exactly I cant tell...
Yeah, I agree. I am trying to isolate the problem and reduce it to a file or a small group of files, but it seems very difficult.

If I touch one file -changing it to a previous versión- the mod often does not work properly, or CTD immediately... or destroyers seems stupid, etc. This way, if the game does not CTD, I can not know if it is for one reason or another, for example missing or malfunctioning scripts, etc.

I can try to go slowly following and understanding the code, but seems a long and complicated job.

So the next step would be to find the exact version that introduced the issue. From 29 to 37 there are still a lot of steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
I have the "IRAI_0_0_30_No_hydrophone_on_surface_No_Aircraft_ spotting" on my HDD. Still needed? Where can I upload it?

Greez
McM
Yeah, now I need IRAI versions from 30 to 36, except 32 that was not released. If you can upload it to mediafire, it could be useful.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote