Old 03-05-10, 10:11 PM   #66
kylania
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 117
Uploads: 0

Welcome aboard you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en View Post
Hey guys it's my first post on subsim, i've been following you for about a year or so since i got my copy of SH4 and im pretty thrilled about seeing so many subs aficionados 'round here, u guys doing a great job!

Now back to the matter at hand, how the heck can i get my gramophone in SH 5 toggled, i saw it in commands.cfg but i still don't know how to make it work in game.

Thanks in advance!
There's a mod in the Workshop forum that enables the Gramaphone. For some reason it was left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enduser View Post
Hello Guys.
Yesterday I bought the game, and it looks great. All besides terrible controls.
I try to play Tutorial Mission. And found One BIG PROBLEM I just cant zoom on navigation map and mini-map . I cant find a key or icon for it. I suppose that this can be done with a mouse wheel. But wheel on my mouse is broken . This make me Mad. Plz Help me guys . becouse i just cant enjoy this game. I tried to bind Zoom in and Zoom out commands on the keyboard keys in "Commands.cfg" but failed. Anyone can help me ?
The answer really is to spend the $10 and get a mouse with a wheel. Used to be you could hold both buttons and zoom that way I think, but honestly, spend the money and get a working mouse.

kylania is offline   Reply With Quote