View Single Post
Old 04-13-24, 08:56 AM   #7
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

fitzcarraldo has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
SH3 Modder
Nomination basis: Awesome ships becoming compulsory targets for SH3!
Forum: SHIII Mods Workshop

Nominated Member: VonDos
Nominated Post: Kriegsmarine - Carl Peters fleet tender ships - 2024 edition
Quote:
Hi everyone,

i'm glad to release this new mod; Carl Peters fleet tender ships (Carl Peters, Adolf Lüderitz, but the unit is intended also to play the part of other similar tender ship or ship classes like Hela, Tsingtau, Bauer class...):

D\L link:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6473

This is the twentyfifth of a serie of units for Kriegsmarine, reworked in collaboration with flush deck.

Pack include a multiskin unit based on Carl Peters class tender ships (three skins included, a generic gray one and one camo skin for every ship in the class).

Based on LSH3 dev team for the original ship, original model imported by SOM-Group, with slight changes by rowi58, 3d updated using SHV model and parts and a lot of details (portholes, stairs, cables, lifeboats, glass windows\interiors, turning radars\rangefinders...).

CREDITS

For this 2024 version:
Thanks to LSH3 dev team, SOM-Group and rowi58 for original model;
Thanks to Stefan Thimme for help me with library!
Special thanks to flush deck for new fantastic textures, for ship and library also!
Thanks to Sphere, who give me permissions to include and modify his searchlights mod (please read original readme included).
Thanks also to Anvar1061 for some suggestions about those searchlights and about optimize .eqp files.
Thanks to Fifi for suggestions related with guns' reflections.

NOTE: In the library new version, there's a couple of reworked weapons based on another library where in the "author info" i can read the name "isinchievici"; i was unable to contact him. He has full credit for his work. If you, who are reading, are the author, please contact me if you want me to remove these guns, or if you want me to modify this disclaimer. I can only say thank you, for now.

-----------------------------------

This mod replace all previous versions =)

Best regards,
Vd
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote