View Single Post
Old 05-10-13, 02:44 AM   #21
desertstriker
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 998
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanjast View Post
I see he's a former CEO... I'm not surprised with a stupid business model like that... It might work with the stupid.. but not your average Joe and above, and even the stupid will wise up... and that will be that.

One wonders what they'll come up with next
you do realize they never had you pay to reload your ammo stock right? EA has been one of the better companies if you ask me. loyal to the customer and cares quite a bit about their products.

as to what companies will come up with next well i am pretty sure there are only so many ways to take advantage of the consumer and get away with it. the most common being repackaging the same game with upgraded graphics upgraded this and that with minor differences here and there with something brand new. perfect example being call of duty and battlefield. heck everything we in subsim have joked and discussed about how SHO will make money are how other games do it and succeed at it but if what himmel said is true they are going with a facebook strategy/sim style where you pay to speed this or that up and you pay and get some moderate perks
desertstriker is offline   Reply With Quote