View Single Post
Old 04-01-24, 03:53 PM   #26
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I just logged ten laps in a row. This is stellar, outstanding. They nailed it: looks, physics, mood and feel - they have nailed it. Vegetation is denser and tithter than on other versions of the trskc I know, and replay in vR, which AC dioes only from fixed camera ngles on the trackside, no swinmging camera movement, show impressively how steep the track sometimes climbs and dives - of which you usually do not get aware. MY G2 headset and GTX1080 surprisingly handle it not better or worse than any other track in ACC, its not totally smooth, but smooth enough for me and in my book: fully playable, absolutely. High tech festioshists may frown their eyebrows - I must not care, right?

Also the lightning over the cause of the day works miracles and wonders with the vegetation near the track. This is really no comparison to other Nordschleifes in other sims I have seen in the past 15 years or so. I cant imagine to drive the Nordschleife in AC or Raceroom again any time soon. At night, with all that laser oght show and party ights and led chains and fire barrels, its surreal.

All my hopes have been surpassed.

And this: online races have 110 grid slots available. Wowh! You need the right machine for that, I assume.