View Single Post
Old 11-19-09, 06:46 PM   #1618
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducimus View Post
You give me too much credit, and that will never happen . Sh5 is a uboat fans wet dream, and per capita, theres far more uboat fans then fleet boat fans. After Sh5 is released, i suspect the only people you'll see posting in SH4 are those with a theater preference to the pacific. Comparatively, this place will be a ghost town.

Do you at least *try* to run the mod as given? I understand personal taste, but the instant a long list of overlayed mods comes out, i can do nothing but chuckle at it.

These sound relatively harmless, i think.. not sure what the easy AOB is doing.

I did that a long time ago, and removed it as of 1.9.

I don't "want" you to do anything. I just decided to go back to the historical method primarly because i disliked having to look up the measure point for each individual target.
While understand you point on that. You give yourself to little credit. While I do personally prefer the Atlantic to the Pacific, I will no doubt still play SHIV long after SHV comes out simply because of TMO and the likes.

You have done nothing short of completely re-working the game and making it what it should have been in the first place. Great Job! Thanks for all the time you put into it.