View Single Post
Old 05-26-23, 01:53 PM   #193
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I could say "Nobody will ever make me seating myself in a Tesla", but that does not chnage the fact that this thing is not only a risk to its passengers, but also to other people on feet or in other cars around.

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
A Tesla insider leaked around 100 gigabytes of confidential data from Tesla's IT system to the "Handelsblatt". The 23,000 files include salary information from Tesla employees, but also confidential documents about accidents involving Tesla's driver assistance systems.
Autipilots for trains and things on rails? Okay, I cna live with that. But a car in the public traffic space has a myriad of situaitosn and events to expect. I think it is a bad idea to leave navigating in such unpredictable cirucmstances to an AP. Heck, even a landing airplane has less variables and possibilities to consider.

Some weeks ago the demonstrated on TV a test of the autonomous driving of a Tesla, and they filmed it from behind the steering wheel. Well, it did not crash, but its manouvers sometimes were at the last second and then quite abruptly, same for turning into turns: sometimes it was okay. Sometimes it was simply dangerous both for the car and for incoming traffic. A relaxed travel experience looks different. Very.

What also pisses me big time is the customer policy of Tesla. But Musk is famous for having piss-off manners, doesn't he. And other companies practice the same way.