View Single Post
Old 04-24-24, 06:17 PM   #3269
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Colonel Reisner, sharing my alarmed attitude on the battle at Ocheretyne. We can safely assume that he has access to better info than we have from public media, and for a strange reason he supports my "pessimistic" views, or I support his, depending on who posts first and how you want to look at it. And all in all his predictions on how the war would go militarily and politically, were correct, and I have posted similiar views on the political erosion of Western support already in the first summer of the war. I dont want to decorate myself with foreign feathers, but I think what he said in the past two years more or less supports my "pessimism". I see it as realism, btw.

https://www-n--tv-de.translate.goog/...en&_x_tr_hl=de

The current aid package will post some new surprises for the Russians. But after some time, the surprise effect is eaten up, so is the ammunition and missiles, the Russians will have learned to adapt like they did before - and then what...?

Too little to win, too much to die right away. As always in this war. Thats what the new aid is. Enjoy the headlines and bright lights and loud sounds as long as they last. The show will not run forever. It has an inbuild time limit.

Not. Enough.