View Single Post
Old 09-27-22, 01:23 PM   #6747
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

^ Putin is not as ice-cold rational (and realistic) anymore as he once has been, he has become desperate by now, and irrational, and I am not the first suspecting that he changed by personality over the Covid years and their isolation. Maybe he wanted just revenge. By now he must have realised that in february he made a cataclysmic error. Now he wants wioth his head thrpough the wall, knowing that if he is not successful with that, he is dead.

Mind you, they torpedoed gas deliveries already before: by refusing to take back that gas turbine, so your argument they want to sell gas is not valid anymore. Putin also calculate that if the dissatisfaction in germany grows, public opinion will turn against the official policy of the government, and Germany becoming unstable. So this is another reason why Putin does not want to sell us gas.

He even burns it near that pipeline entry in Russia, near the Finnish border!

Putin now reminds me of Hitler in the final weeks. "If the Germans are too weak to give me the victory I demand from them, they are weka scum and do not deserve to survive me!" Well, Putin thinks the same about Russians, obviously. I read they have a word in Russia now, for those poor men getting sacked to get killed at the front. Translated it means "gravification" or "gravificator", it describes a living man send to the war to get turned into a grave, or means to make graves out of men.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-27-22 at 01:35 PM.