View Single Post
Old 12-29-19, 06:43 PM   #4569
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi U23
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner it took me all evening to sort out running a second SH5 game with the current Uplay problems and the game launcher not playing ball.
Ok the answer to your problem is quite a simple one. sober has made his game to be quite difficult, by that I mean not only has he set it up to be played at 100% realism but he has also removed from the game many of the default functions you would see for example in the TWoS mega mod.
What you need to do is install TDW's Options File Editor Viewer (OFEV) and chnage sober's settings to suit your own.
These 2 pictures answer your question inrelation to the hud.
Integration

The Heading Bar will not appear because the shafts have been relocated from their usual position.
Press C for the Compass.

Although sober has developed this game to be played at a difficult level (100% recommended) it can be played at lower levels with manual and Auto TDC by making changes to the OFEV and the Game Play settings.
If you like to be hands on rather than pushing icons to get your orders done with this game you will be working very closely with all your crew.

One big draw back when playing any of the "silentotto" later campaigns is your starting renown remains at the default value of 2000. I usually ramp this up to 20,000 so I can have the upgrades that would be around for the time period I have chosen.

How To Change Your Games Renown > Pictorial

Peter

Last edited by THEBERBSTER; 12-29-19 at 07:35 PM.
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote