View Single Post
Old 06-15-20, 04:35 AM   #28
Col7777
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 260
Uploads: 0

The Patent thing may vary in different countries, I seem to remember years ago someone went to the patent office to register the wheelbarrow, yes it had already been invented a long time ago but it hadn't been patented and this person got the rights to it and became rich overnight because he got all the royalties from the sales.

Maybe since then they changed the rules I'm not sure but it must have sparked off lots of people looking up everyday objects to see if they had a patent.

I remember years ago they put some books on audio tape and you could insert the cassette and sit back and listen, I never heard one so can't comment on how good or bad they were.
I've never looked at an E-book so again I can't comment on those either.

Your idea is different, it may be possible to an forward and back button on the book to turn the pages and in reality the pages are not turning but giving the illusion they are then to book need not be too big.

I'm sure any company that may look at your idea the first thing they would think of is cost, would it be worth it to put many titles/subjects in to this book and how many would actually buy it.

Also the authors of the original work would want any royalties from the sales, then copyright may rear its head in some cases, so all that needs to be considered.
I know I'm throwing some negatives at you as I'm sure there may be more, but I admire your thoughts on the idea and wish you lots of luck with getting it off the ground.

Col.

Silent and Violent
Col7777 is offline   Reply With Quote