View Single Post
Old 06-12-20, 06:20 PM   #17
captainadccdacaptain
Gunner

Downloads: 49
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
First of all I should have done it before, I made a search for this movie 2012 and
discovered it came out in 2009/10 so I have had this idea for almost 10 years now.

About this technical device.

Since it is a total different thing, a prototype need to be created and I know from tv's and science magazine it can take years from building a prototype of a thing/device and until it can be mass produced. I also know that a constructor has to go back many, many times before s/he is happy and can put it into mass production.

I'm also prepared for the possibility that it can't be done.

I also know this device perhaps need a new type of software program to function.
This software program shall be installed in every produced device.

So I'm happy if there are some with huge knowledge in computer programming, but this person also need to have to possibility to construct a technical device, from scratch.

This device is not 100 % build with hardware stuff. Far from it. Even though there will be some hardware in this device containing the software and the possibility to recharge the batteries and the things that makes it useful for the person who have bought it.

As mentioned before I have made a lot of search with different search criteria and I haven't fund such a technical device that even come close to my idea.

Markus
I build computers often, however From what I gather, what you are trying to do is construct boards and run circuitry slightly beyond my expertise. You need someone with more PCB knowledge. Sorry I could not be of use to you!

Last edited by captainadccdacaptain; 06-12-20 at 06:30 PM.
captainadccdacaptain is offline   Reply With Quote