View Single Post
Old 05-16-23, 01:05 AM   #147
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 583
Uploads: 7

Hi there,

like I told it in the past, I do not have the issue with "out of sector" and if yes, then only sometime and only in bunker and with TWoS only too. So I can't really reproduce this issue, because I got it not on parole.

I don't think the issue comes from the camera.dat, because if so, then all would have this issues just with TWoS.

About the "Page layout.ini" and the "Page layout.py" there are only the function of for the compass included.

In the "Page layout.ini" are the section G3F I849, G3F I850, G3F I853 and G3F I854 changed... if I remember correctly. Just search there for the entry "Gyrocompass" or the 4 dds files you can find at "data\Menu\Gui\Gyrocompass". But I think, but I have to check it by my own, I added one part there and had changed the complete numbering.
The "Page layout.py" was toked from a Russia version from TWoS, like you can read here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=253180

GSE should work with "TWoS Real Navigation", because I use it too. I think it should not be compatible with "TWOS Real Navigation_New Sextant", because I do not use it and had until now not the time to edit all necessary files for it.

If you will, you can do the edit of the files. I do not mind. The same applies for Alpheratz mod and compatibility with GSE.

I think Alpheratz use this gyrocompass with other textures and maybe another size too, if I see this video from him on youtube:

For me, it was more important, but I've failed so far, that the compass works with the SH3 and SH4 style.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is online   Reply With Quote