Thread: 2023 BOSS Noms
View Single Post
Old 05-02-23, 05:03 PM   #7
1Patriotofmany
Commander

Downloads: 95
Uploads: 0

1Patriotofmany has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Most Helpful with SH4 + Mods
Nomination basis: Helps all the time with SH4, newbies and oldies.
Forum: SH4 Mods Workshop

Nominated Member: KaleunMarco
Nominated Post: Link
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laffertytig View Post
I guess i spoke to soon about bugs. I'm driving a porpoise and now at the start of my 2nd patrol i'm unable to switch on my surface radar.

I've done a bit of forum searching and this looks to be related to a conning tower upgrade i received. I've ran the SH4 validator tool as admin and ran into a pile of errors. my SH4 file path is D:\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition

I've got no clue what to do at this point, would someone be very kind and take a look at the log file to see what the issue may be? I'm unable to upload the txt file due to size so i'l just post the errors. There are a bunch of ignores as well not sure if they are relevant. I have attached a text file of my mod list which i installed as per the instructions.
yeah...about that list....resolving those errors is a long, winding, and dark hole.

back to the porpoise-radar issue...
Porpoise will start the war with SD (air) radar and be eligible for SJ (surf) June 1942. Is your game calendar past June of 1942?

lastly...thank you for including your modlist. next time you want to post your modlist, Open JSGME, click Tasks, Export, To Clipboard. then open your post here at Subsim, and use Ctrl+v to paste the list into your post. this is easier than saving and attaching a text file.

:Kaleun_Salute:
1Patriotofmany is online   Reply With Quote